Tuesday, February 21, 2012






I know many of you have been looking forward to pictures so I will get right to the point...  As you can see the degree of sand in the photos does vary.  The pictures do not vary so much in the time of day or the light but the "sandy" colored ones are just that--quite sandy.  But then on other days the skies are blue and the sun is bright.  While it is not a choking sand it can sting your face a bit if you are not headed the right direction.  These pictures are the ones taken out the window in our "hotel/apartment" room and also off the roof of the hotel.  It is actually quite quiet in our section of the building.  The other side of the building faces out to one of the busiest streets in the city.  The mosque in the background is one of many that are only a block away.  They light up the towers at night in a very pretty green light...I will upload one of those also.

No comments:

Post a Comment